Drugstore Foundations i recommend :) | Rhianna x

Hey there, all I know about you(yes you) is that you need some guidance in finding the correct foundation, or maybe you just want a change and are reading this for suggestions... Nevertheless I have some guidance in drugstore foundations that I've had experience with myself.

Let get started with skin type, I personally have combination skin but mostly dry. So any matte foundations just aren't good for my skin and i tend to try and stay away from them. The other day however, i did purchase a L'oreal Infallible 24h matte foundation because everyone was raving about it. I found that i can use it if i use very thick moisturiser and a good primer before, if I didn't it sunk into my acne and by the end of the day it was flaking off and my face was even hurting a little. Although i do think it has great coverage and it was all very even on my face. So if you have oily or normal skin then this is probably a great foundation for you. :)

However i found the best foundations for my skin type are definitely by Rimmel. I have tried the Rimmel Wake me up foundation and I honestly rate it, it isn't full coverage, I'd say its medium but it gives a great glow and its lovely and dewy. Then there is the Rimmel Match perfection foundation, which i have also tried. It claims to be weightless and I do agree. It is great for hydration and is full coverage, although the coverage isn't as good as the foundation i use on a daily basis.
My favourite foundation, Rimmel Lasting finish is perfect for someone who needs a full coverage foundation that's hydrating and I don't think it feels too heavy, some may disagree.
Overall i do love Rimmel foundations as they go well with dry or combination skin and i usually use a setting powder on my t-zone, if needed.

I personally don't know much about foundations with less coverage because i have acne so if I'm wanting a foundation that works then a full coverage is best for me...

When i am holiday i usually use the Maybelline Dream Bronze BB or Rimmel BB cream because they both are light and have a little bit of coverage but mainly they each have an spf of 15.

I hope this helped you in finding your the right foundation for you, if you enjoyed reading this or found it useful please give my blog a follow I'm going to be trying to post everyday from now:)

Much Love, Rhianna x

L'oreal Infallible- http://www.superdrug.com/Make-Up/Face/Liquid-Foundation/L’Oreal-Infallible-Total-Cover-Foundation-12-Natural-Rose/p/724045
Rimmel Wake Me Up- http://www.superdrug.com/Rimmel-Wake-Me-Up/c/bs-rim-wakemeup
Rimmel Match Perfection- http://www.superdrug.com/microsite/rimmel-match-perfection
Rimmel Lasting Finish- http://www.superdrug.com/Rimmel-Lasting-Finish/c/bs-rim-lastingfinish
Maybelline Dream Bronze BB- http://www.superdrug.com/Maybelline/Maybelline-Dream-Bronze-BB-Cream-01-Light-Medium-5g/p/441908
Rimmel BB Cream- http://www.superdrug.com/b/Rimmel?q=%3abestBiz%3abrand%3a509%3abrand%3a417019%3acategory%3apt_skin_facial_bb_creams

Comments